Stray Haven would like to thank all of our supporters! Your generous donations throughout the year allow us to keep our doors open serving the needs of animals in our community. We appreciate all your gifts, from your valuable time volunteering to every dollar donated.
Fundraisers and Adoption Events are wonderful ways to keep supporting Stray Haven and we are always looking for volunteers to coordinate and participate in these efforts.
Our Wish List of Supplies
- Wood Pellets (to be used for cat litter)
- Cat beds
- Kitten food (Purina Kitten Chow-Dry) MOST URGENT NEED
- Adult cat food (Purina COMPLETE Cat Chow – Blue Bag) MOST URGENT NEED
- Canned cat food (pate-style texture) – who said shelter cats weren’t picky eaters?
- Dawn dish soap (SIMPLY CLEAN FORMULA/ Non-Concentrated)
- Laundry soap (liquid)
- Clorox Wipes
- Lysol disinfecting spray
- Swiffer Sweeper Dry Pad Refills
- Trash bags (13 gallon)
- Paper Towels
- Heavy Duty Leashes
- Washable Chew Toys (Kong brand)
- Grain Free Dry Dog Food
- Grain Free Dog Treats
- Grain Free Canned Dog Food
- Peanut Butter
- Easy Cheese (Can / Spray Cheese)
- Manila Letter Size file folders
- Binder Clips (small preferred)
- AA, 9V batteries
- Post-it notes
- Note pads
- Copy paper
- Hanging file folders
Sponsor a Shelter Animal
If you are not able to adopt a pet at this time, you can always sponsor the adoption fees to help a dog or cat find its forever home. You can sponsor the full adoption fee ($160 for dogs, $75 for cats) or just the spay/neuter fee. You can decide if your donation can be used for any dog or cat, or if you want to help a special animal get adopted. Call the office at 607-565-2859 for more details
Your tax deductible donations that help keep our doors open can be made by using the PayPal Donate link or by cash/check mailed to Stray Haven Humane Society, 194 Shepard Road, Waverly, NY 14892.
Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Stray Haven Humane Society & SPCA will get a $20 donation!